Tuesday, June 3

Pictures of Ruby

I've been trying to get some good pictures of Ruby, but doing it by myself has proven to be more difficult than I thought.  A couple of my work friends came over last Friday to meet her and LM got some good pictures of Sandy holding Ruby.  Head on over to Sandy's blog to check them out!


On a side note: Telling my landlords about Ruby turned out to be just fine.  I wasn't really worried, but of course in the back of my mind I wondered if they would be mad.  The wife and kids came up to visit her yesterday and we had a good laugh about how her husband was going crazy thinking the squirrel was back.  Apparently he was ready to tear down the siding to get it out of there.  She said not to worry, that its not that she's too loud, they just couldn't figure out what the noise was.

1 comment: