Friday, March 20

My favorite line from '10 Things I Hate About You'

"I didn't care about the money, okay? I cared... I cared about you."

If this line was said by anyone other than Heath Ledger, it just wouldn't have the same ring to it. The way it comes out of his mouth in his Aussie accent. *sigh* Dreamy.

This is one of my all time favorite movies from High School. So may quotable lines:

"Don't for one minute think that you had any effect whatsoever on my panties."

"She’s meeting some bikers. Big ones. Full of sperm."

"I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls."

"Remove head from sphincter, then drive!"

Alright, so looking at them now, out of context, these seem kinda off the wall. But I still maintain that I love this movie and all the one liners that have been known to be said around my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment