Thursday, February 12

Suzy Home Maker

I saw these the other day on bakerella and decided to give them a try.  I wanted to do something fun and decided this looked a little too ambitious.  So easier alternative here I come. Only the grocery store didn't have red velvet cake mix so I used strawberry and I didn't make my own frosting...and I decided to cut the cookies into heart shapes then make them into sandwiches (yes, with my store bought frosting).  And since I was doing pink and white sandwich cookies I bought vanilla and strawberry Cakesters and cut them out using a smaller cookie cutter.  

Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute! Great idea - I may have to give them a try sometime. I'm always looking for fun ways to celebrate with cake, cookies, candy! :)

    ReplyDelete