Friday, January 30

Three overplayed songs I love anyway

These are three rather new, overly played songs that I can never get out of my head but I crank up the volume every-time I hear any of them.

Hot N Cold by Katy Perry

It fits perfectly for so many situations for me at the moment.

Womanizer by Britney Spears

Britney always manages to have at least one catchy song per album..this is one of them. And every girl knows a guy she'd like to sing this to.

So What by Pink

Another classic "F***-You-I'll-Do-What-I-Want" song to add to your mean girl playlist.

1 comment:

  1. I must admit that Pink has become one of my new favorite artists as well. Anthony always goes a little crazy when he hears a Pink song and needs to start immediately dancing.
    Thanks for the fun updates! It always great to read about your life and what's going on.
    Stay warm on this "beautiful" weekend we're suppose to be having.

    ReplyDelete