Thursday, May 29

lia sophia

I've been meaning to write a post about my lia sophia business for a while now.  I guess now is a perfect time to mention it because, a) I haven't posted anything in a few days, and b) they just sent out their Discontinued List for the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog.  I can't believe its that time again!  This mean a new catalog will be available in August! It seems like just yesterday when I got my new Spring/Summer catalogs and drooled over the new stuff.  

So, before I go any further I guess I should say this:  

Hey, guess what?  I sell lia sophia jewelry at in-home parties!  

I'm sure 94.67% of you who are reading this already know this fact.  But hey, I may have a few readers that don't know me.  And if my past-self were to read this, I wouldn't believe it.  I don't think I have the sell-stuff kind of personality.  But hey, it seems to be working for the most part, and I enjoy it which is most important.

So to explain the opening statement, lia sophia has two catalogs ever year.  The Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter.  A few months before the new catalog comes out they send out a flier with the items that are going to be discontinued.  Every time they do this, I can't help but get sad over the jewelry that is no longer going to be available, and the jewelry of mine that I can no longer use in my show displays.  But this only lasts until I get a sneak peak at the NEW! catalog.  

So here is my lia sophia shpiel: 

If you are interested, come check out my personal lia sophia website:


On there you can check out the "My Business" section and check out the monthly specials.  Or go over to the "Our Jewelry" section to look at the current Spring/Summer 2008 catalog.  

If you would like to place an order, feel free to contact me, or enter my name for the hostess name on the "How To Purchase" screen.

And if you are dying to see the Soon To Be Discontinued List to see if there are any items that you just can't  live without, just let me know and I could probably email you a copy.  

New catalog comes out in August!  So come back to check it out!

*Edit - Sorry guys, I just noticed that quite a few of my readers have tried to view my personal lia sophia website.  Unfortunately I don't currently have it up.  I am still an advisor, but a slump in my parties has forced me to cutback and not keep my website going.  Hopefully it will be back up soon!  If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I will answer! TSS ~ 08-29-08

No comments:

Post a Comment